Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

well, this was complicated...

I am not quite sure what has happened but I finally was able to access my blog. To be truthful I didn't try too hard to get it done before. There has been a lot of things I wanted to write about but not bad enough to get it done.
Last night there was a summer storm, thunders, a bit of rain and today woke up to a gorgeous spring day. I was tracking the whole thing hour by hour on AccuWeather and was surprised at their accuracy, even to the hour.
Made me think of back in the day, when people would look at the moon, or feel the wind and tell you what they thought might be happening with the weather. Days when there was a lot more mystery, not everything there, at your fingertips for you to know and be prepared.
It also reminded me that the biggest mysteries are still out there. There is no "AccuSoul" or "AccuFuture" to tell you what's happening in those areas. But it seems to me that takes a lot of great work, to know what's going on within ourselves and therefore with our future. Each choice we make is like a ripple effect that will determine how the future events will turn out. I always try to be here, present and aware in this single moment. The only time I allow myself to peek into the future is when I make a choice today and I peek into the future to make sure I can deal with the consequences of my choices.
I've been reading lots of interesting theories about thoughts, souls, intention, attention. I have also recently discovered about the Noetic Science and it all seems to be opening doors, or shall I say, re-opening doors that already existed. Today science is trying to prove things my grandma, without any scientific knowledge knew as truths: intuition, our global connection, the existence of a bigger energy that bounds us all, the power of our thoughts and how they affect our reality and the true nature of what we call "reality." I am glad that slowly a lot of this things are being scientifically proven, not because I need this to know they are true, but just simply because I can wink to my grandma, wherever she might be and say :"grams, you were right."

No comments:

Post a Comment