Search This Blog

Monday, November 9, 2009

JUMP UP!!!!!

"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life." Albert Camus

I am not exactly sure what happened over night or why I can't turn off the italics or bold options while I write, but let me assure you, it might have something to do with the fact that this should be bold & in italics.
If you read my previous blog, less that 24 hours ago I was pondering on the differences of being social or choosing solitude. Thinking about relationships and such.
Well, I was up until late, reading, thinking and inviting the dream masters to help me sleep and wake up to a new day.
And new day it is. It might be that the sun is shinning bright as opposed to the last rainy, cloudy days we've had, but I woke up fully energized, ready to jump and daring to do what I haven't in a long time, whatever that might be.
Today it's not a day of th
inking through concepts, laws, principles, today I am going to LIVE THEM!!! and the best way possible.
Today I am not going to think how I love you, today I am LOVING you and telling you in as many ways as I can.
Today I won't be thinking of how to change the world and make it a better place for all, today I WILL help those around me, starting with myself, MAKING the world a better place.
You can't bring me down, you can't make me sad, you can't tell me its not doable. I am ALREADY all I want to be, just manifesting it one day at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment