Search This Blog

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Gratitude


To speak gratitude is courteous and pleasant, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live gratitude is to touch Heaven.
Johannes A. Gaertner


Gratitude is more than a good word, it can become a way of living. Yes. It is one of those blog posts today.
Listen, putting all the bullshit aside, we all have it pretty good. Chances are that if you are reading this, you are doing it from home, work or a public library. That means you have a home, a job and a library where you live. That's pretty good.
I am not interested in going the "think of the people that have nothing" route. For once I decided to spend more time thinking about what I DO have and be thankful for it.
There was a man working on the roof of the place we are (regardless what that place is)outside, no protection from the elements so WE would have this roof now. Let's be thankful to him.
It's a simple thing. Not to think of what others are missing but to think of what we have and have GRATITUDE for it.
Let's make it a way of living. I am grateful for you reading to my rants. I am grateful for my life. I am grateful I can express myself.
Do join me in the gratitude-attitude tour. Starting now, to visit every place I am in.

1 comment:

  1. Good point as always your kinda like my internet gura I'm grateful for that

    ReplyDelete