Search This Blog

Monday, August 31, 2009

Omnisexual, foot in mouth, love vrs sex and some other non-sense

Yesterday Sunday I had quite a day.  Met a couple strangers with whom I got tangled up in a conversation about swingers, foursomes and such.  Then another fine girl joined, whom I thought was hitting on me.  When the  girl went to get a drink, I told the couple I was talking to:"is it just me or is that girl hitting on me? Would you guys let me know?" to which they replied:"we of course will pay attention considering she is married to our cousin."  Yup, I find a way to put my foot in my mouth regularly.
Then talking to @crazycoug (this is for you brother) about the situation he told me I am omnisexual.  Well according to the Sex-Lexis dictionary, omnisexual is: "Person attracted to all sexes and to all forms of sexuality, in distinction to bisexual (attracted to two sexes) and monosexual (attracted to one sex)"
That just threw me for a loop. "Person attracted to all sexes"? WTF? How many sexes are out there was my first thought. According to @crazycoug it meant:"it includes everything and anything you can think of. It's like someone's sex is irrelevant to you." Which still didn't explain how many sexes are out there.  Anyway the point is that this whole sex thing gets messy, literally.  Sometimes I think its more work than its worth it and we should all stick to being pure and such and only bump uglies when we are in love. How puritan of me. But really.  
Sex might be over rated, love might be under rated and all of us might be in deep sheet. Omnisexuals or not.

1 comment:

  1. Wow never heard the term Omnisexual but I am thinking 3 sexes-that's my vote anyway! I have a terrible time with the whole when they are hitting on you thing-seems I miss it most of the time LMAO my friends usually tell me...Ah well I can't be brillant at EVERYTHING. Love can be overrated at times tho-it is played up in the media sooo much and you yearn for that perfect someone to sweep you away...yea I gave up on that one but hey my friends and I thought it may indeed happen for a few years there-THANKS Movies, Zines-TV you are all WRONG! Ok anyway so sex can be seen as underrated when it is displayed as vile and ugly-church much? Or overrated when you talk to some people...ok and watch the media machine.. I think whatever happens will happen and just ride the ride of life/love/sex everything ;0)

    ReplyDelete