Search This Blog

Saturday, August 8, 2009

BY POPULAR DEMAND: MY DRUNK BLOG

OMG, OMG, OMG, this is not working, it's 10 minutes to midnight & I am trying to keep myself awake for 2am when people go out here.  So I thought I would tweet a bit, drink a bit, surf the net a bit.....WTF? I think I did more drinking than needed, less tweeting than planned & here I am.  Not 4 sheets to the wind, more like all SHIT to the wind.
I should not be writing but I am totally looking forward to reading this tomorrow when I have a raging headache and no idea what I am writing about.
So I am going to let you take a look into my brain as is now, nothing is related, but here are all the ideas going on at once:
1- Who is Federico DeVito? don't ask me how we stumbled upon each other but now I need help on at least knowing who he is before I make a fool of myself.
2- I want snow NOW. Damn it, it is winter, I know its a South American winter but still, want snow, snowmobiles, fire places, wine, all of it.  
3- Whats up Jack Nicholson.  Your face has started looking like a prune.
4- No @LynziePretty, I have not yet wrote the blog about vaginas, I will, I am just trying to figure out the angle I want to come at it from (pun intended)
5- Beer here is cheap.
6- Not a safe place? shit, look @ me txting, tweeting, blogging, no one gives a shit.
7- my lucky number.
8- what am I numbering this for?
9- Gawd I am beautiful.
10- Almost midnight, 2 more hours to go and I can go out.
11- Damn this crazy going out schedules.
12- I need coffee and preferably delivered to me by a beautiful person wearing next to nothing.
13- Another lucky number.
14- shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment