Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The mediocre blog (telling you now)

I have not blogged in a week or so.  There is no apparent reason for that being that way, just a choice.  I have been interacting with the real world, people, friends, family, the sun and the moon and some stars in between.
There's been a lot of things happening in my life, just like in yours.  Life is a constant changing, evolving, moving machine and we are always moving, evolving, changing.
Some people believe in reencarnation, in being born again in another body.  Well, each day our cells, each one of them in our body, renews itself, so yes, each day we are born into a new body.  The trick question is, can we be born into a new mind-set each day?  Of course we can, if we want.
I spend a lot of time, working on this.  Making each day a different one, changing the way I look at things and people and re-discovering the world, each day.
I have learned that if I touch everything/everyone with a positive energy, then I will always find pieces of me and positive ones when I run into those places and people.
Where am i going with this? Good question, your guess it's as good as mine.
I spent a long time talking to a couple friends I love dearly this afternoon.  It's amazing what a difference it makes when we actually engage in a dialogue, when we listen, we talk and communicate.  
This is going nowhere and really fast, so I am going to call it "the mediocre, going nowhere blog" and call it quits.
p.

No comments:

Post a Comment