Search This Blog

Friday, August 21, 2009

Mexico legalizes drug and some other crap....

So Mexico passed a law to legalize all drugs, for real.  It goes like this, you can carry small amount of drugs for your own consumption without being penalized. "The maximum amount of marijuana under the new law is 5 grams—the equivalent of about four joints. The limit is a half gram for cocaine, the equivalent of about 4 lines. For other drugs, the limits are 50 milligrams of heroin, 40 milligrams for methamphetamine and 0.015 milligrams for LSD." What do I say to that?  All I know it's that 80% of Hollywood, the entire state of Florida, every person with the last names Lohan and Winehouse and half of Wall Street has moved to Mexico. I don't even know what to do with that one.
I do know that in this very blog I have seemed to used 3 different font sizes and a couple font types and I am not even near Mexico.
But let's get real people.  Almost everyone at one point or another has done drugs and I live in a glass house so I am not about to throw the first stone (or brick as the case might be).
Sometimes when people talk to me I have the impression that they are high on something, really, there's a lot of shit being said that makes no sense and all I can do is try not to laugh.  But as I have said many time I am not running for Jesus, so I don't judge, it's just that sometimes I just have no idea what you are talking about.
Even then, I like to think that people speak their own language and when I don't understand I just need to learn that language and we will be golden.
As we speak, you probably you have no idea what I am saying.  It doesn't matter, even if you feel like you've been pissed by a herd of elephants, its all good.
Wherever you are, you are good, so am I. Put on a good tune, relax, we are good, even without the drugs.
p.

No comments:

Post a Comment