Search This Blog

Friday, May 21, 2010

Just sit with me for a while.

Would you?  Sometimes I am running and sometimes you are.  I know we keep on thinking we will have a minute and catch up...as soon as we have a minute.  Well, that minute will never be there unless we MAKE IT.  So, stop what you are doing, don't worry about it, make this minute for you and me.  How are you? How was your day? What's worrying you? Let's chat.
I've been good, I am sometimes concerned about my life and the world and how my own experience can have a positive effect on the world.  Crazy huh? However I am aware this is all I got, my life.  I want to make the best of it, not in a financial/power way.  I want to make the best of my life so when I look back and I am this old withered man I can say:"damn, that was beautiful."
I have been traveling for almost a year now.  People ask me "why?" the most.  They seemed perplexed when I always say:"I felt I needed to."
What do you feel you need to do? Are you doing it?
I just wanted to have a minute, check with you and say hi.  I'm glad you are in my life.
Pass it on.
P.

1 comment: